What is the Generic Name for Fildena Super Active?
Sildenafil Citrate is the generic name for Fildena Super Active 100 mg.
Which USA Brand is Similar to Fildena Super Active 100 Mg?
About Fildena Super Active 100 Mg-
Sildenafil Citrate is the main composition of Fildena Super Active 100 mg that is helpful in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. This is a prescription medicine and you can purchase it from Online Meds Buddy after providing the prescription of a legitimate doctor.
Sildenafil is the main constituent of Fildena Super Active 100 Mg. It is also available in other substitutes as well with different strengths.
- Fildena Super Active 100 mg is used in the treatment of-
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Fildena Super Active 100 Mg Works?
Sildenafil Citrate is an enzyme named phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) and an active ingredient in Fildena Super Active 100 Mg that usually works against the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penile region. It relaxes the blood vessels of the penis in men. The enzyme is also helpful in pulmonary hypertension as it relaxes the blood vessels of the lungs and allows blood to flow more smoothly.
- Your body does not show any allergy to Sildenafil Citrate
- You are not keen on taking alcohol
Avoid Following Things While Taking Fildena Super Active-
- Avoid taking alcohol.
- Avoid Smoking
- Avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- Avoid taking any drug without a prescription or knowledge of your doctor.
When Not To Use Fildena Super Active 100 Mg?
- You should not take Fildena Super Active if you:
- Have ever got any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to the medicine
- Have any cardiac or blood pressure problems
- Are a woman or child
Consult Your Doctor If You
- Are on nitrates
- Ever got a stroke/cardiac arrest or attack/low blood pressure
- Have extreme liver/ kidney disease
- You have noticed a sudden loss of vision or decrease in Hearing
- Have other diseases, drugs, or take therapies.
The medicine contains an active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate and it is used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. Fildena Super Active 100 Mg may be available in different strengths and other substitutes. Your doctor must prescribe its frequency, and duration as age and severity of disease differ in every individual.
Patients are suggested to use the medicine at the time whenever they feel like taking it before their intercourse. Do not take it in larger or smaller amounts than prescribed. It is only for men.
How Much Of The Fildena Super Active 100 Mg to Be Taken?
Taking this medicine on its own can be risky. Individuals are always recommended to follow their prescriptions and instructions given by their doctor. One capsule a day one hour before the intercourse would be the best dose in removing erectile dysfunction issues.
How To Take The Fildena Super Active 100 Mg?
You may take Fildena Super Active 100 mg in quantity as prescribed by your doctor. Consume the entire capsule with water but don’t crush or chew it. The medicine has to be taken before the intercourse.
If you have taken an overdose and are not feeling well, call your doctor instantly or reach any nearby medical emergency center. Symptoms can be painful erection for a longer time or flushing, or sleeplessness, etc.
Don’t share your medication with anyone else even if they have the same symptoms. It may cause unfavorable effects. You can better guide them to visit the doctor for their symptomatic relief.
If you have missed the dose of Fildena Super Active 100 mg, take it as soon as you remember it. Do not take it if you have to take your next dose. Also, do not double it next time. Several doses at the same time can lead to fatal effects.
Side Effects of Sildenafil-
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
- Changes in Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions of Fildena Super Active 100 Mg?
Fildena Super Active 100 Mg may interact with other drugs or supplements that you may be taking and can cause some unwanted effects. You should let your doctor know if you are on any Vitamins, Herbal Supplements, or other OTC drugs or taking alcohol. Fildena interacts with the following drugs-
- The disease of the Retina
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
Warning And Precaution
Warning & precautions for Fildena Super Active 100 mg-
- With Antihypertensives
- In the individuals who got any Physical Deformity of the penis or got pain erection that lasted more than 4 hours.
- The medicine is not for the use of females and the pediatric population.
- Discuss with your doctor regarding your diseases, health disorders, or medicines to find the best possible treatment and dose adjustment in any of the complications or diseased conditions.